ST LUCIA SEA TREK ® HELMET DIVING
Sea Adventures is pleased to present Sea Trek Adventure Helmet Diving. This activity is as close as it gets to the sensations of walking in space. If you can walk and breathe- you can Sea Trek. Under the supervision of our warm, friendly and certified Sea Trek Guides, you will take a walk on the “wet” side which brings you face to face with the marvel of marine life. There are no masks, no mouthpieces, no stress and no complications. You can even wear your prescription glasses, as your entire head stays dry throughout your underwater adventure.
- 20-minute guided underwater walking adventure
- Walking underwater is like walking on the moon!
- Come face-to- face with friendly marine life!
- Fun for the whole family – ages 8 and up
- No swimming required – it’s as easy as walking and breathing
- Hair & face remain dry. You can even wear prescription glasses
- Fully supervised by friendly and certified Sea TREK Guides
- Total tour duration: approx. 1 hour
Tour Days: Every day
Tour Times: 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm (tour lasts two hours)
What To Bring: towel; sunscreen; water; swimsuit
Maximum Depth: 30'
Not Recommended For: pregnant women; individuals with heart conditions or problems equalizing earsBOOK ONLINE